Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dr. visit


Trey had his first visit at the pediatrician today. She said he looked great so far! He's 5 pounds 6 ounces. He has another appointment on Friday.
Pray for Mama, she's tired! Trey has to get fed every three hours, when he gets fed we have to add calories and vitamins to his milk, change his diaper, take his temp and check his SATS. We can only feed him one ounce at a time because he's chronic lung, so he's still hungry when he's done so he cries a lot in between feedings which set his monitor alarms off. Needless to say Naomi is not getting much sleep. Even when I get up with him she's too nervous to sleep. I can't imagine why!

Please keep praying for his development.
Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trey you are getting so big. I hope that you let you mommy be able to sleep soon. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Blessings from Texas!

Holly said...

OH, I remember those days! I too am the mom of a micropreemie who will be 2 years old on May 11. Trey looks fantastic!

My son still has bouts of reflux that wake him at night but they are not nearly as frequent and he settles fairly quickly and goes back to sleep.

I still pray for Baby Trey and your family often.

Blessings,
Holly