James said Trey's carbon dioxide level is up just a tad (54) -yesterday it was down to 40. His oxygen level had gone down, but that is back up within normal range for him. They are going to put in a PICC line today I believe. His WBC dropped just a bit to 4700, but that is too be expected with a preemie. His platelets did drop more because of the meds that were given to him for his heart. I don't think they are too worried about that, just watching it. They did the ultrasound yesterday and the doctors feel like the murmur (heart) is barely open! They have given him a couple doses of meds for this, and it seems to be working!!! They weighed him today and he weighed in at a hefty 2 lbs. 2 oz!!! That is awesome! He is still in Critical Watch, so don't stop praying! Praise the Lord for some good news!
continue in prayer for:
- Trey's carbon dioxide levels to stay down
- Trey's oxygen level to stay within normal limits
- The PICC line placement to go smoothly & without complication
- Trey's heart murmur to respond to the medicine
- Trey's weight to continue to increase, & for his development
- the family
Thank you for all your prayers & encouraging comments. The Lord truly worked a miracle in Trey's life yesterday!