Sunday, February 1, 2009

WBC & platelets increased!

2.1.09

James' wedding ring on Trey's arm



Thank you to everyone who has been Trey's prayer warriors.  I received the following email & pictures from James & Naomi.

11:00 am- I thinked he smiled at me!  His WBC is up to 3800 and platelets are up to 110000.  Praise God!

Continue in prayer for:
  • Trey's WBC & platelets to steadily increase.
  • For the CMV results to be negative tomorrow!
  • Trey's growth & development
  • the family 

"My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."  Psalm 121:2

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! :) His nose looks like a little Sawyer's already!

Anonymous said...

praising the Lord for the increased WBC & platelets!

RachaelLeigh said...

Praise the Lord! Continuing to pray.

Rachael Campbell

I am a Proud WIFE and Mom! said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stephanie said...

God is GOOD!! I am so excited to hear the news about the numbers getting higher!! Keep fighting Trey!! I love you!

Aunt Stephanie

Anonymous said...

more prayers from Cincinnati!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! That is great news. Our son faced this same issue while in the NICU and received platelet & blood transfusions. I love the picture with the wedding ring. I have pictures of my two kids born at 27 weeks also (not twins)with my husband wedding ring on their arm. Know that we are lifting you up in prayer daily - we have been down the NICU journey three times and saw God do miraculous things.

GodisSoGood said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! GOD IS WORKING MIRACLES IN HIS LIFE! HE IS A LUCKY BOY TO EXPERIENCE THEM SOO EARLY=)

Petra said...

That is great news! We will keep praying!! :)

Anonymous said...

We have many praying along with us in Wisconsin! Our love, Uncle Darryl and Aunt Janice